Welcome to Reflect-Therapies...

"Rejuvenation of Your Mind, Body and Soul"

At Reflect, We Focus on Holistic Health and Bringing Your Body Back in Balance. We Offer a Range of Holistic Treatments Ranging from Sports Massage to Energy Work, such as Reiki & Meditation.

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
Mandy Johnson
Owner of Reflect


 I have been working in the health and wellness industry for about 12 years, and started Reflect in 2007, when I came back from the UK.
I am a Reiki Master, with an Honours Degree in Psychology and I am presently busy with a Masters in Cognitive Science. Over the years I have completed many courses and diplomas in the complementary health industry, not only to grow myself professionally, but also as part of my own personal growth. My biggest passion in life, besides animals, is people.  I love working with people and helping them through a process of self-discovery, to ultimately switch on that light and be everything they have ever dreamed of and more!  In my practice I have found Reiki to be a powerful tool in accessing this information and aiding people with their journey of self- discovery and healing. 

I am passionate about what I do and I love nothing more than to help people through life's journey!

Here are a list of the Treatments that I offer:
Reiki
Treatments and Courses
Oracle Card Readings
Crystal Therapy
Meditation
Massage
Sports & Holistic
I am also qualified in Pregnancy and Baby Massage
Reflexology
Children Massage & Relaxation Techniques


Natalie Veckranges
Massage Therapist

  
My name leaves everyone guessing on spelling but in comparison I’m a pretty simple person. My life has revolved around sport since I was knee high to a grasshopper, when my dad put me in the back of his canoe at the age of 4! I have grown up in all aspects of paddling and surf lifesaving and it has taken me to some amazing international destinations for races being it provincial, national and international levels.
I started out with a sports bursary at Varsity College, completing a BCOM Informatics and Finance but after 2 ½ years sitting behind a desk in a corporate world, I quickly learned that an office job just doesn’t go well with my active outdoors lifestyle. In my last 6 months in corporate I studied part time doing my Sports massage Certificates and now here I am working for the wonderful and generous Mandy and loving it.
Helping others through my passion of Sports massage has been rewarding and I have learned so much in my own personal sporting journey.

Here are a list of the Treatments that I offer:
Sports & Holistic Massage

We look forward to hearing from you,

The Reflect Team!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment