Welcome to Reflect-Therapies...

"Rejuvenation of Your Mind, Body and Soul"

At Reflect, We Focus on Holistic Health and Bringing Your Body Back in Balance. We Offer a Range of Holistic Treatments Ranging from Sports Massage to Energy Work, such as Reiki & Meditation.

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Bee Soul Art: The Beginning

I am very excited to have been a part of this fantastic SoulCollage(R) workshop!  It is another fantastic tool that teaches you to use your own inner wisdom! I have found it to be very powerful both personally and with clients!

I have attached Sara's Blog about SoulCollage for all of you to have a read!
I am super excited about it!

I look forward to sharing it with all of you!!!!

Love & Gratitude,
Mandy

Bee Soul Art: The Beginning: Where is the beginning? Who knows. The beginning of this blog though is to share with you my journey,mostly with SoulCollage. But also with ...

No comments:

Post a Comment