Welcome to Reflect-Therapies...

"Rejuvenation of Your Mind, Body and Soul"

At Reflect, We Focus on Holistic Health and Bringing Your Body Back in Balance. We Offer a Range of Holistic Treatments Ranging from Sports Massage to Energy Work, such as Reiki & Meditation.

Thursday 3 May 2012

Bee Soul Art: The Beginning

Hi there Fabulous People,

I had the absolute pleasure of attending a SoulCollage(R) workshop with Sara!
It was such an awesome experience!
I will be using the cards that I have created in my readings and healings, as they are wonderful tools to help you access your own inner wisdom and intuition!
Very powerful and healing!

Have a look at the blog below, it will tell you a little more about SoulCollage!
Enjoy!

Love and Gratitude,
Mandy


Bee Soul Art: The Beginning: Where is the beginning? Who knows. The beginning of this blog though is to share with you my journey,mostly with SoulCollage. But also with ...

No comments:

Post a Comment