Welcome to Reflect-Therapies...

"Rejuvenation of Your Mind, Body and Soul"

At Reflect, We Focus on Holistic Health and Bringing Your Body Back in Balance. We Offer a Range of Holistic Treatments Ranging from Sports Massage to Energy Work, such as Reiki & Meditation.

Saturday 5 May 2012

Consciousness Art

Consciousness Art

I thought I would share with you some of the cards that I have made using the process created by Seena Frost, called SoulCollage.

I will be using the process in my consciousness coaching & healing work,  as I have found the process to be incredibly empowering and healing!

If you would like to find out more about booking a session, please feel free to contact me on
072 937 8584 or reflect@polka.co.za

Here are some of the cards that I have created....
...Enjoy...



I look forward to hearing from you,

Love and Peace
Mandy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment